Training for instructors of trike pilots consists of theory instruction and practical training.
Theory instruction consists of general theory and applied theory (Ground training).
General theory consists of eight subjects:
- Aerodynamics and theory of flying
- Aviation meteorology;
- Civil Aviation regulations;
- Structure and technology of constructing a trike;
- Techniques of parachute usage;
- Teaching methodology and flight training;
- Techniques of flying a trike;
- First aid;
General theory is conducted with total number of 16 lessons. One lesson lasts 45 minutes.
Applied theory consists of 4 topics:
- General knowledge on instruction trike
- Flight techniques on the trike
- Regular and emergency procedures
- Instruction by airport Smederevo
Applied theory is conducted with total number of 6 lessons.
Practical training for the instructors of trike pilots consists of flight training in 2,3 flying lessons. An applicant for a flight instructor conducts all flights from a back seat.