UL PILOT SCHOOL performs the instruction for obtaining ultralight-aircraft pilot licence.
The aim of the pilots’ training is to meet all requirements set by Civil Aviation Directorate essential to obtain ultralight-aircraft pilot’s licence of Ultralight Airplanes or Ultralight Trikes ratings or to obtain ULA(I) or ULT(I) instructors’ licence as well as a safe flight under visual meteorological conditions (VMC) in accordance with the visual flight rules (VFR). Another aim is to qualify pilots to fly an aircraft of UL PILOT SCHOOL, of some other flight club or his personal in a safe and secure way after he has finished pilots’ training.
A pilot-student who is accepted to the training programme for the ultra-light aircraft pilots must meet the following initial requirements:
- to be at least 18 years of age or 16 with the written consent given by both parents,
- to meet health requirements and have valid health certificate of class 2,
- does not have to possess prior experience in flying or a pilot licence or some other authoritisation.
A pilot instructor applicant who is accepted to the training for ultralight aircrafts must meet the following initial requirements:
- to be at least 18 years of age
- to have valid health certificate of class 2
- must possess a valid licence for at least two years, total of over 150 flying hours and over 100 flying hours for the requested type of aircraft to be instructed.
Pilot’s training programme
Training is performed in accordance with prior defined curriculum acknowledged by Serbian Civil Aviation Directorate and consist of
- Theory instruction – General theory (75 lessons)
- Ground training – Applied theory (10 lessons)
- Flight training – Practical training (30 lessons for planes, 15 lessons for trikes)